Monday, May 6, 2013

Mother's Day Paper Doll

a mother is... a maid, a nurse, a super hero

a mother is... a teacher, an angel, a chef

a mother is... a juggler, a queen

a mother is... a magician, a seamstress, a genie

Here is my Mother's Day paper doll.  It has costumes of the different roles of mothers (supposed to be humorous).  A mother can wear many hats and do many wonderful things, but many times, mothers are taken for granted.  The most important role of a mother is someone who loves you no matter what.  All the other roles she does out of love.

I am working on a colored version of this paper doll which will be done soon. (I'm on the last page). 

3 comments:

  1. Interesting. The same day I ask, in a paper doll group, if anyone ever saw a mothers day PD, you publish one!
    I love your doll.

    Retha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this. Looking forward to seeing your colored version!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://missmissypaperdolls.blogspot.com/2013/05/mothers-day-paper-doll-color.html

      Delete