Friday, October 6, 2017

inktober witch paper doll

Last year I did a Ball joint Lolita themed paper doll for inktober but I never posted it because I want to work on the project further.  This year I found a list of prompts here link  and decided that was the themes I wanted to use for my paper doll.  Day 1 was seasonal witch, I choose a subtle fall theme for the base, if she was colored (which I may do later) I'd imagine soft oranges, reds, and browns.  Second day was urban witch, I went for a modern girl vibe with a oversized sweater paired with a graphic crop top, short skirt, leggings and boots.  The 3rd day was Merchant/Vagabond, I decided to make a potion seller.  4th was garden witch,  I went for a homemade looking outfit.  She is holding a squash jack-o-lantern.  I accidentally skipped day 5 (realized this morning when I went to today's prompt) and did day 6 instead, which is Oracle.  I stuck with a traditional Greek Delphi inspired dress.  I tried a few techniques I haven't used before, resulting in some bleeding ink over my lines, but hey, it's practice.  More outfits will be posted about every 4 or 5 days, (until the page is full) for the rest of the month.  I encourage you to also participate in inktober,  There are lots of prompt list out there if you don't know what to draw.  Or just doodle in ink every day at least! 

No comments:

Post a Comment